• Luxurious, pressure relieving Viscoool top comfort layer.
• 2250* individually responsive pocket springs to distribute body weight evenly and provide complete support.
• Engineered Protection Surround System (EPS) ‘locks in’ the latest dual-spring technology, whilst also maximising the sleeping surface area right to the very edge of the mattress.
• Adaptive® wicks away moisture, increases evaporation and helps to create a cool and dry sleep environment.
• Sumptuous quilted cover features Scensic microcapsule technology to surround you with a subtle and relaxing fragrance of fresh linen.
• Firmness guide – soft feel.
• Mattress depth – 245mm
* Equivalent to in a 150cm size mattress
• We offer a full 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
• All mattresses are made in the UK to National Bed Federation approved standards.
• Viscoool® Technology contains a unique blend of sustainable natural raw materials including soybean oil and a refreshing natural balm to help you experience a deeper, more restful sleep. This, combined with an open cell structure that guarantees a higher level of moisture evaporation and breathability, means Viscoool stays cooler for longer so you can sleep more comfortably all night long.
Adaptive® technology is featured throughout the Salus i-plus Collection to help maintain an ambient temperature to keep you comfortably cool and dry throughout the night, so there should be less wrestling with the duvet and a more restful, recuperative sleep.
The Salus Viscoool Collection allows you to experience the comforting scent of fresh linen each and every night. Scensic technology releases tiny microcapsules as you move during sleep, capturing the subtle aroma and fragrance of fresh linen to help enhance your sense of well-being.
|90 x 190cm||120 x 190cm||135 x 190cm||150 x 198cm||180 x 198cm|